Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 207 - Revised description

The use of <compensate/> without a scope name, which Yaron refers to, perhaps should be named something different because it is different in kind from the usual scope compensation activity.  The latter is legal only in enclosing scopes.

________________________________

From: Yaron Y. Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
Sent: Thu 5/19/2005 10:54 AM
To: Furniss, Peter
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm not sure what you mean. Today it is legal and appropriate to use the
compensate activity from inside of a fault handler. I've reviewed this
mail twice and I'm still not clear as to your concern.

Could you please give a short example of something that you think is
illegal in the spec today that this issue would now make legal that is
causing you concern?

        Thanks,

                Yaron