Subject: Re: [wsbpel] New Issue 215: Conflicting Receive in Parallel Foreach?

After Issue 96 is closed, there will be no more spec-standardized
Explicit Managed Correlation Sets. But I do envision some vendors may
still have Explicit Managed Correlation Sets through the existing
extension mechanism.

For implicit corelation set, we may just need to have a simple boolean
flag on partnerLink declaration to indicate the possibility of implicit
correlation set, that may be the clarification result of either 215 or 120.1