Subject: [wsbpel] Issue 157 - XSLT and copy/replace semantics

In Ron Ten-Hove's email on June 7th, he suggested/proposed that we
create a smaller group to work out the details of Assaf's proposal on
Issue 157 offline from the TC conf calls. At this time I would like
to all those interested in discussing this issue to join in on a conf
call this coming week. As I will be on travel until Thursday, and
would like to be on hand to discuss my elaboration above, I would
like to set this call for a time convenient to those with an interest
in this topic, yet one which I can be present to discuss the issue. I
would propose Friday (2005-June-17) or the following Monday or
Tuesday (2005-June-20 or 21) before the 2005-June-22 TC conf call to
discuss. At the same time I wish to table this issue as far as the TC
conf calls are concerned until 2005-June-22 as I will be in transit
on 2005-June-15.

Would those interested in joining in on the offline Issue 157
discussion please respond directly to me on what times they are
available for this call?

In the meantime I am working on my elaboration on Assaf's proposal
and provide it to the TC before next week's conference call on 2005-
June-15.
--
Charlton Barreto
P 1.408.536.4496