Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Correlation sets on invoke

Oh by the way, I would take this as a friendly comment to the editor's
group and not along the lines of an issue . I guess you guys could
piggyback it as part of the text of one of the other issues.

Either way, there's not much discussion to be had here so just wanted to
point it out .

thanks,
rania