Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - DRAFT Minutes for 7/13/2005 Conference Call

Thanks for the correction - this is why they are labeled as draft minutes.

I'll fix this and post an update tomorrow morning.

John

________________________________

From: Prasad Yendluri [mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com]
Sent: Wed 7/13/2005 6:18 PM
To: Diane Jordan
Cc: John Evdemon; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

That is pretty close Diane. We just need to put the word "extension" at the end of the first sentence in <>'s to convey that we mean the <extension> element defined in WS-BPEL rather than any generic extension.  Like below ..

Add a clarification of the meaning of extension syntax token by the following sentence to say "in the form of an element or attribute qualified by a namespace declared through an <extension> element " .
  An extension syntax token, in the form of an element or attribute that is used outside of an <extension> element, MUST be included in the BPEL process's definition in order to actually apply an extension semantics to a BPEL process.

Regards, Prasad

Diane Jordan wrote:

	The amendment as I wrote it down (and reread it to the group) awas:
	Add a clarification of the meaning of extension syntax token by the following sentance to say "in the form of an element or attribute qualified by a namespace declared through an extension element " .
	  An extension syntax token, in the form of an element or attribute that is used outside of an <extension> element, MUST be included in the BPEL process's definition in order to actually apply an extension semantics to a BPEL process.

	Is this closer to what you expected?

	Regards, Diane
	IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
	drj@us.ibm.com
	(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com> <mailto:pyendluri@webmethods.com>

07/13/2005 08:20 PM

wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
jevdemon@microsoft.com
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Groups - DRAFT Minutes for 7/13/2005 Conference Call

	Hi,

	The 1st amendment to the proposed resolution for issue 92.6 as captured
	in the 1st half of the minutes reads,

	"'extension syntax token' will be better defined and clarified. An
	extension syntax token, in the form of an extension or attribute
	declared through an extension element that is used outside of an
	extension element."

	That does not read well at all or make sense to me.  I believe it was
	more in the lines of

	"An extension syntax token, in the form of an element or attribute
	qualified by an extension namespace and used outside of an <extension>
	element MUST be included in the BPEL process's definition ..."

	Does anyone have a better recollection?

	Regards, Prasad