Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 219 - proposal to vote

I am uncomfortable with the idea of obscuring a language fault with a
correlation violation. The underlying fault is a language fault and for
debugging and other purposes that is the fault that the programmer needs
to address. As such I believe we should stick with a language fault in
the case that a correlation set can't be initiated due to a language error.

In general having a single fault that can cover multiple different fault
conditions isn't a great idea. It significantly reduces the value of the
fault because the programmer can't be sure what the real issue is.

	Yaron