Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 222 - What's the state of a receive after acorrelationViolation?

I think Danny is right.

The core of the problem is that we shouldn't allow a message to arrive
if it doesn't match the specified correlation sets. We should specify
that it is impossible for a message to be received without proper
correlation sets and we should further specify that the
correlationViolation fault can only occur on a receive/pick in the case
that an un-initialized correlation set is used with 'initiate='no'' or
an initialized correlation set is used with 'initiate='yes''.

	Yaron