Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 82.3 - Proposal for vote]

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:16:28 -0400
From: Rania Khalaf <rkhalaf@watson.ibm.com>
To: Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

Hi Alex,

thanks for you comments.

regarding the minor comments, good catch :) thanks!

regarding the major comments,
I also agree with allowing getVariableData. That is my preference too.

regarding the rest, I agree it is good to clarify and appreciate the
discussion. I will need  little more time to draft a response here and
will get back to you.

regards
rania