Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 157 Proposal - August 17 Revision

I have uploaded these proposal docs to OASIS website as well.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/14094/WS-BPEL_Issue_157_Proposal_Aug17.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/14095/WS-BPEL_Issue_157_Proposal_Aug17.doc

Alex YIu

Charlton Barreto wrote:
Attached are the .doc and .pdf formats for the August 17 revision of the Issue 157 proposal, accepting Yaron and Monica's editorials and Yaron's friendly amendment:

1) Amendment: Remove Section (C) and incorporate that as the seed for the Issue 51 discussion.
2) Editorial: Add language to express that a TII LValue cannot be empty.
3) Editorial: Remove "source" from "...as the name of the resulting source element." in the first sub-bullet of the RE description in Section (D) (which is now renamed as Section (C)).

-Charlton.
--
Adobe Systems, Inc.
mailto:cbarreto@adobe.com