Subject: F2F going ahead with our original dates (9/13-9/15)

Hello all,

We will have our F2F from 9/13-9/15 as originally announced on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA.  We will be meeting in Building 20.  I have attached a campus map in JPG format with Building 20 highlighted.

I previously sent out a list of hotel recommendations - please let me know if you need another copy.

I will meet you in the lobby and help you get signed in for the meeting.  We will start at 9 AM PT on 9/13 and end around 1 PM on 9/15.
We will provide continental breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch and a mid-afternoon snack for each day of the meeting.

Internet access will be provided (wired and wireless).

Please off-line RSVP to me ASAP.   Rememeber to indicate any dietary needs regarding lunch.

Thanks and sorry about the earlier confusion...

John
  Office: +1 425 722 4105
Mobile: +1 425 765 7570

CampusMap.JPG