Subject: Reminder - no call on Aug 31

There will be no BPEL TC conference call on Wed. Aug 31.  Our next call with be on Wed. Sept 7.  Call in info is on the TC calendar.
An agenda for Sept. 7 will be sent later this week, but one topic to start thinking about is topics for the Sept. 13-15 f2f meeting.   We should, as usual, cover any outstanding proposed resolutions.  If you are working on any, please try to get it to the group by Fri. Sept. 9.   We may also want to review any remaining open issues to consider what action should be taken on them.

A couple notes on attendance:
Remember to let John know your plans for attending the f2f.  If you are not planning to attend in person or by phone, please request a leave of absence for the duration of the meeting.

Also, as previously discussed, we are now following updated OASIS attendance requirements for TC's.  Any voting member who misses two consecutive TC meetings/calls will be changed to member and lose voting privileges, which can be regained by attending two consecutive meetings.  The process doesn't call for warnings, so please keep track and request loa's if you need them.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709