Subject: Issue 120.2 - Proposal For Vote

As discussed at the F2F this morning, here are my thoughts for solving 120.2, although I need to think some more before I want this to come up for vote.

To take all of the attributes and elements that we care about (tbd later) from scope and put them on onevent.

Allow partner links and, when introduced, message exchange attribute declarations to be declared inside the onevent element, to be referenced by attributes used by onevent.

For purposes of resolving values referenced by onevent attributes, partnerlinks  etc declared in the onevent scope come first.