Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Re: Proposal for Vote - Issue 221

As indicated in the f2f, I am not in favor of removing bpws:missingReply
altogether. I would rather reword the spec language and e.g. drop "If the
process instance reaches the end of its behavior".

IMO, this fault indicates an important situation that must be detected and
dealt with; i.e. a process does not comply with its promised Web service
contract. Just removing the name for the fault does not change anything.

Kind Regards
DK

             Danny van der
             Rijn
             <dannyv@tibco.com                                          To
             >                         wsbpeltc
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
             14.09.2005 17:48                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel] Re: Proposal for Vote -
                                       Issue 221

Slight modification:
I propose that we resolve Issue 221 by rescinding issue 50 and closing
50 with no change to the spec.