Subject: RE: [wsbpel] OASIS IRC info

Quick point regarding IRC - we will not be using the OASIS IRC service on tomorrow's call.

Many people have contacted me and are having problems getting it to work (e.g. their employer may be blocking IRC traffic).

I've sent a request to OASIS asking for a web-based IRC (much like what Bernd provided when the TC first started up!).

John

From: John Evdemon [mailto:John.Evdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:44 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] OASIS IRC info

As promised, sorry for the belated follow-up.

OASIS is running an IRC server available at [irc.oasis-open.org] on ports 6667 (default) and 6669.

OASIS has expressed the purpose and usage of irc in the following manner:
There are some additional (unsupported) tools we could use to capture an irc chat session and format it into the minutes.

If you are new to irc you can download mIRC here (Windows only): http://www.mirc.com/get.html

If you think this would be useful during a conference call please let us know.

Diane and John