Subject: IRC for the 10/12 WSBPEL Conf Call

Lets try this again --

We won't be using the OASIS IRC server for tomorrow's call due to
connectivity issues.

We will try to use the web-based IRC interface discussed below - this
should resolve the connectivity problems people were having.  We won't
be using an OASIS IRC server.  Since the OASIS IRC doesn't constitute
official records for the TC this shouldn't be a problem.

Here is the link: http://soaphub.homeip.net:8080/conf/room/wsbpel

Thanks to Charlton for pointing out this resource and Doug Davis for
making it available!

John