Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Call for primer ideas

Hey Ron,

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring here; as I've been observing the BPEL
group pretty religiously.  I am offering to volunteer any of my writing
abilities to help further the primer along.  I've recently finished an
"Introduction to Web Services Distributed Management" Committee Draft for
the WSDM TC.

Thanks,
Vaughn Bullard
AmberPoint, Inc.
Technical Consultant
703.475.4800
Author of "Essential XUL Programming" and "Managing Web Services"

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Ten-Hove [mailto:Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:37 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Call for primer ideas

BPELers,

    As discussed during yesterday's TC conference call, we will be creating
a "primer" for WS-BPEL, which will serve as a non-normative introduction to
the language. This will include examples of how we intend certain language
features to be used, focussing on what we think will be common use cases.

    To get things started, I'd like to poll the TC for ideas about specific
topics and use cases that ought to be included in the primer.
I'll collect the ideas, and try to synthesize the best way of organizing the
primer around them. Don't be shy; I won't regard posting of an idea as a
commitment to write it up!

Best regards,
-Ron