Subject: RE: [wsbpel] State recovery in compensation

Hi Yuzo,

On Q1) I agree, if the correlation set is defined in the scope being
compensated it should be restored to the state (values) it had at the scope
completion.

On Q2) Sounds like left over text from before a partnerLink could be
declared at the scope level.  We should change those sentences to be clearer
about state includes partner link and correlation sets.

- Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Yuzo Fujishima [mailto:fujishima@bc.jp.nec.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 3:07 AM
To: ws bpel tc
Subject: [wsbpel] State recovery in compensation

Hi,

I understand that when a compensation handler is run,
the values of local variables and local partner links of the
target scope are recovered from the scope snapshot.
(Correct me if wrong.)

Q1: How about correlation sets declared in the scope?
    Should they be also recovered? (I think so.)

----

The 01SEP2005 spec reads:

  13.3.2. Process State Usage in Compensation Handlers

    The variables include partnerLinks at the process scope.

Q2: Is this line right? Why are other partner links excluded?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation