Subject: Issue 48 - Proposal for vote

I propose that we close (re-close, actually) issue 48, as follows:
The issue is closed, with no change to the specification. The resolution of issue 11 (the addition of the bpws:doXslTransform XPath function) added support for XSL transformations to WS-BPEL, which also resolved issue 48 without the need for additional change.
Best regards,
-Ron