Subject: BPEL Primer Kick-off

Hello all,

I would like to have a BPEL Primer call for late this week or early next (the goal is to squeeze a call in before our next BPEL call).  A toll-free call-in number will be provided (we can also use the IRC resource if needed).

Thomas has kindly donated a chapter from his recent book to assist with this effort: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/15176/Erl_SOA2_Ch16.pdf.

The objective of this first call is to determine who is interested, set the scope of the primer and establish dates for the deliverables (probably an initial draft, two revisions and a final version).  Given the progress on issue closure we should be a bit aggressive on these dates.

What date/time works best for people interested in contributing to this effort?

Thanks!

John