Subject: Issue 218 - extra note

Hi all,

I think Issue 218 is a good clarification to add to our spec text.

Given the new resolution of messageExchange for Issue 123, we may need
to explicitly include or exclude messageExchange in proposal text.

On the other hand, "properties" does not live by itself and it exists
only when coupling with a variable. Hence, we do not need explicit
discussion for "properties" in the context of this issue.