Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 232 - Proposal to vote

Hi Yuzo,

Personally, I prefer "repeatUntil" over "doWhile" as well, because I
think that is more business-terms natural. (That is, you would see
"repeat ... until ..." more often in the natural language description of
a business process.)

On the other hand, I have double checked with Yaron and Alexandre.
Alexandre indicated that Yaron's original intention is "doWhile".

Anyhow, as I stated before:
"repeatUntil X until Y"  = "do X while not(Y)"
I have both proposals ready.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200511/msg00041.html

One way or other, let's just vote to choose one in the next conf call.