Subject: WS-BPEL Primer

I have taken the liberty of adding everyone that attended last week's conference call (and a few that didn't but still expressed interest in working on this task).

Please contact me if you are interested in joining the WS-BPEL Primer subgroup.

Thanks!

John Evdemon - WS-BPEL Co-Chair
Diane Jordan - WS-BPEL Co-Chair