Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 82.1 - proposal to vote (directional vote)

I thought we said (or maybe it was just me) that we should revisit 24
once we had sorted out (in 82.*) just how much difference there was
between syntax e and syntax a. When issue 24 was resolved we were
anticipating a quite different scale of differences.  I had to drop out
of active involvement in 82 soon after that, I do think we should
consider rescinding 24 (sorry Diane)

Peter