Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 88 - Proposal to vote

HI DK,

Thanks for following this up.
Do we want to add an explicit pargraph to the resolution of Issue 88 to
point that out? e.g.:

     Other URI values can be used with importType attribute value to import
     artifacts and documents other than XSD 1.0 and WSDL 1.1. Details of
     those import semantics are outside the scope of this specification.