Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 110 - Proposal for Vote

Also wanted to remind people of the thought that I had:

Add a "variable" attribute that would be used for one-way operations.
Then change "inputVariable" and "outputVariable" to "requestVariable"
and "responseVariable" for use in request-response operations.  One more
attribute to keep track of, but you get better semantics when you don't
have to reuse an attribute.

Danny