Subject: Con call snafu - clarification and reminders

Hello all,

Again, please accept my apologies for being unable to start the call this morning.  We will have to shift the agenda from this morning into day 1 of the F2F (see below).    I will also mark today's call as "cancelled" to avoid causing problems with the OASIS attendance tracking process.

Sorry again for the confusion this morning.  I apologize for wasting your time if you were waiting on hold.

Some important reminders:

There is no conf call on 12/28 or 1/3 due to the holiday season.  This means our next meeting is the F2F at IBM Research in Research Triangle Park, NC (location & hotel info: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/15300/Location%20and%20Hotel%20info%20for%20Jan%20F2F.htm).   Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the F2F.

Additional details for the F2F are available here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/event.php?event_id=8866&day=1136890800

Sorry again about the call this morning.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, your families, friends and colleagues.

John