Subject: Candidate committee draft available for review - TC will discuss Feb. 15

The new draft of the spec is available for review at the links below.  As discussed at today's meeting, this version incorporates the restructure (issue 158) only - otherwise it is the same as the last Committee Draft approved Jan. 18, 2006.  We will discuss and vote on approving this at the Feb 15, 2006 TC meeting.  To facilitate progress on the incorporation of outstanding issue resolutions, the spec editing team would very much appreciate knowing of any major comments by the meeting next week (Feb 8).  We are holding off on other work on the spec pending this review and would like to resume work on this base as soon as it seems feasible.

Clean version without change tracking:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=16499
Version with change tracking:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=16501

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709