Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 244 - Proposal for Vote

Dieter,

I agree with your proposal, but I think we should reconcile the
languages used in sec. 10.4 and Appendix A when defining
conflictingRequest.:

Sec. 10.4 refers to "incomplete inbound message activities" and
"incomplete receive activity", while your proposed text for Appendix A
mentions "active synchronous inbound requests". I think the same
language should be used throughout, otherwise readers will get confused.

Ugo