Subject: New Issue: clarification the namespace nature of child element under <extensionActivity>

Hi all,

In the Yaron's proposal of Issue 111 for <extensionActivity> (amended by me to change the name from extensionActivityWrapper to extensionActivity), the spec text does not explicitly say namespace nature of that child element (i.e. "##any", "##other" or ... ?).

In the XSD in Yaron's proposal, it seems to refer to "##any" the default of namespace attr of xsd:any.

I suggest we should stay the namespace expectation explicitly in the spec text and reflect that in the spec text.

So far, I would propose to use "##other".