Subject: Update on Mar 20 F2F meeting, plan for Tues

During the meeting today, we walked through the spec up to section 5.3.  A new version of the spec is available at the TC website that includes all changes:
View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17305

We also opened a number of action items for follow up editing work.  Spec editing team members who are not at the meeting have volunteered to work on these in the off hours so we will keep the progress going.
One issue has been idtentifed for a correction to extensionActivities that will require a vote since it is a normative change.  We will handle it this week as we have reached quorum.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709