Subject: update on F2F

Editing continued today to the start of section 8.4 and the extended editing team closed a number of action items.  Work will continue tomorrow.
We had a plan checkpoint this evening and drew up a plan that was approved for an intensive editing/review period until we are ready for public review (target completion May 8 with review starting May 15).  It is aggressive and will take significant commitment from everyone.  Four of our members who were at the f2f will attempt to finish the walk through for clean up items and get  a candidate committee draft to everyone in the next week.  We added calls and a f2f meeting in May to handle the remaining reviews.   Here are the key dates:   The attached slides contain more information.  I have updated the calendar to reflect the new calls and meeting and will add more info as plans are firmed up.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

BPEL F2F Mar 20-24.ppt