Subject: wsbpel 3/30/2006: Inconsistency on <completionCondition>

During the F2F we changed Section 5.2 to read (MAY=>may): "A
<completionCondition> may be used within the <forEach> to allow the
<forEach> activity to complete without executing or finishing all the
branches specified."

This is then currently inconsistent with similar text in Section 12.7:
"When the optional <completionCondition> is specified within the
<forEach> construct, the forEach activity MAY be completed without
executing or finishing all the branches specified."

To be consistent with the F2F actions, I suggest we revise Section 12.7
accordingly. If true, I can open an action item.  I'd look to the
creators of the resolution to #6.2 on  this is editorial or is
inconsistent with the  issue  and proposal.