Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0083 Section 8.2.6, propertyAlias and...

OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC member,

Ms Monica Martin has created a new action item.

Number: #0083
Owner: Unassigned

Comments:
Ms Monica Martin  2006-04-05 19:53 GMT
In the F2F, we discussed query and expressions. We touched on the application of the XPATH in the propertyAlias to the variable value and what happens if this results in a response that contains anything other than exactly one information item and/or a collection of CII, i.e. a bpel:selectionFailure fault MUST be thrown in the context of copy operation.  Part of the reason originally for the rewording (or deletion which was discussed) was because: In queries, is it acceptable to return multiple nodes with this function and the selections are filtered in the expression and end up with one node.

Suggest then (in line with F2F discussion) that we add one descriptive sentence at the end of Section 8.2.6.

"Multiple nodes may be selected with this propertyAlias feature. However, those selections may be then filtered in the rest of expression and result in one node returned."

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1460

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2006-03-24      wsbpel-specification-draft.doc   Reference Document

- OASIS Open Administration