Subject: Issue 110 - Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 (tightening)

Hi all,

As a part of conf call discussion, we decided to make the following change:

Chapter 9

From:
------------------
The pattern attribute of invoke is only allowed for request-response operations, and disallowed when a one-way operation is invoked. Any violation of this rule MUST be detected during static analysis.
------------------

To:
The pattern attribute of <correlation> used in an invoke is required for request-response operations, and disallowed when a one-way operation is invoked. Any violation of this rule MUST be detected during static analysis.

Chapter 10:

Adding "?" to the pattern attribute of syntax of <correlation> used in <invoke>:
        <correlation set="NCName" initiate="yes|join|no"?
            pattern="request|response|request-response"? />+

I will open an A.I. to track the changes for Chapter 9.