Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Location of Line 4165

Alex,

    Humm. My editor (OOo 2.0) puts the text you mentioned on line 4193.
I'm just guessing, but I'll bet other editors (and versions of the same
editor) have this problem as well. This is a problem when we are doing a
line-by-line review of the spec.

    Is it possible to upload a PDF of the document? That will ensure
that we are all looking at the same depiction of the spec text.

Just a thought,
-Ron