Subject: wsbpel 4/24/2006: (Section 10.6) Fault Names and QNames

In today's session, we discussed and accepted this change (originally
made by the editors) in Section 10.6:

    The fault MUST be identified by a QName.

In offline discussions with the editors team, Ron, Alex and I decided it
was best to provide a reference back to Section 10.3 because of the
restrictions defined there:

    "Note that a WSDL fault is identified in WS-BPEL by a qualified name
    formed by the target namespace of the corresponding portType and the
    fault name. This uniform naming mechanism must be followed even
    though it does not accurately match WSDL’s faultnaming model...."

Therefore, it's been suggested I open an action item to add change
reference above in Section 10.6 to:

    The fault MUST be identified by a QName (See Section 10.3, Invoking
    Web Service Operations).

Let me know if others have better suggestions (as this is as brief as
possible). Then, I can open the action item. Thanks.