Subject: Fw: Agenda for April 19

The next call of the WS BPEL TC will be Wed  April 26 at 8 am Pacific.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.  Breeze will be used for realtime editing.  Join the meeting at: http://adobe.breezecentral.com/bpel/

Summary of April 24 meeting:
- specification editing:  walk through of Chapter 10 was completed.  Alex will integrate the updated chapter into the "clean" version of the full spec.
- Chapter 11 pre-review by the editing subteam is complete up to Line 4165 (around: "Suppressing the bpel:joinFailure fault is similar to surrounding each affected activity with a activity that defines an empty faultHandler for the bpel:joinFailure fault. For example, the following: ... " ).  There is a call Tues which should finish the chapter.  We will start the full TC review of it this Wed. with that version.   The portions up to line 4165 can be reviewed in the version at:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17768

Proposed agenda for April 26:
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this call
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review/accept minutes from  previous meeting(s) as available

- Review agenda
- Discuss agenda for upcoming meeting and f2f.  My current thinking on the agenda for the f2f is to resume full TC review of remaining chapters (11-15) of the spec to reach completion and then hold a vote to approve it as the current committee draft.   From there, we work on closing any remaining outstanding issues and apply outstanding resolved issues or action items.  Once all are applied (hopefully by the end of the meeting), we will start a review period (1 week?) on the resulting version leading up to a vote to approve it as a committee draft and to start the public review.
- Issue discussion:
Proposed issue resolutions:  256, 263
Proposals to open new issues:  264, 268, 269
Other open issues:  247, 249
- Specification editing: we will start review of chapter 11 as time allows.  Please start to look over the preliminary version available on the TC web site at:   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17768   A later version may be posted to the website tomorrow after the subteam's call - please watch for it.

Regards,
John Evdemon and Diane Jordan
WS-BPEL TC Co-chairs