Subject: Groups - reviewOfChapter11.rev1.7.doc uploaded

The document named reviewOfChapter11.rev1.7.doc has been submitted by Mr
Alex Yiu to the OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language
(WSBPEL) TC document repository.

Document Description:

This document contains review comments from Danny, Dieter, Mike, Simon and
me.

The following items remains to be done:
(a) Section "11.7 ForEach" still need to be synced by a number of us
(b) We have not reached a consensus on wordings related to Issue 260 yet.
Prelimary wordings are highlighted "[[...]]" in the text.
(c) We still need to smooth out the English of the sentences around Mike's
comment [MM109]:
"Links can cross the boundaries of structured activities. When this
happens, care must be taken to ensure the intended behavior of the business
process[MM109]. The following example illustrates the behavior when links
target activities within structured constructs."

We think the first portion of document (up to section 11.6.3.
Dead-Path-Elimination) is ready for the TC to review on Wednesday call (Apr
26).

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=17840

Download Document: