Subject: FW: [Fwd: [wsbpel] the last paragraph of "Default Compensation Order" section]

Not sure who is on line, but here are my thoughts on a question Alex asked.

Sorry to miss putting final touches on the spec, but I am sure you are all doing a great job and I look forward to the final product!

Regards,

Satish

From: Satish Thatte
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:48 PM
To: 'Alex Yiu'

Comment on grammar:

Strict reverse order of completion applied to compensation of all scopes may be not in depth-first order

Should be

Strict reverse order of completion applied to compensation of all scopes may not be in depth-first order

As I recall, the “consistent with” comment was relating to the openness to concurrency of the mandated default order (subject to modeled control dependency not contingent temporal order), i.e., the mandated default order was a partial order.  Thus I don’t see how we can say both that it is consistent and “which is not supported by this specification”.  But I don’t have the full section in front of me right now.