Subject: Fw: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt (wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt) uploaded

I consolidated all figures of the current specification draft into one ppt
file and uploaded it to OASIS (not yet in CVS as it is down) as
wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt.

The following to-do items are pending (figure numbers are those of the ppt,
not those of the spec doc):
 - create captions with figure numbers in the spec doc for **all** figures
- currently, some don't have one
 - add figure 2 (purchase order process - partner links) to spec doc
section 5.1 (initial example)
 - slightly change figure 1 (purchase order process - outline) - I aligned
the style more closely to the other figures
 - slightly change figure 3 (flow graph) - I aligned the style more closely
to the other figures

If this sounds acceptable to the TC then I would create an editing AI,
assign it to myself, and do it the next time I have the pen :-).

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 10.05.2006 15:02 -----

             Dieter
             Koenig1/Germany/I
             BM@IBMDE                                                   To
                                       wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
             10.05.2006 15:02                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsbpel] Groups -
                                       wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.
                                       ppt
                                       (wsbpel-specification-draft-figures
                                       .ppt) uploaded

wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt

 -- Mr Dieter Koenig

The document named wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt
(wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt) has been submitted by Mr Dieter
Koenig to the OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language
(WSBPEL) TC document repository.

Document Description:
consolidated ppt with all ws-bpel spec figures

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=18095

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/18095/wsbpel-specification-draft-figures.ppt

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration