Subject: Re: [wsbpel] New Issue - Import in AP: basic executable completion

hi danny
there are two concepts of completions:

basic, *only for validation* to make sure you didn't do wierd stuff like
one link that has 10 sources and one target. this only lets you replace
explicit opaque token. There is no opaque import or opaque extension
element in BPEL today.

'maximal' lets you add whatever you like including all you have below.

The completions that represent your AP's behavior result from the
completiion rules *of your profile*, which will be a subset of the
'maximal' completion. So in this one, whether you can do what you say
below, depends on the completions set of your profile.

regards,
rania