Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Review - Chapter 16: Security Considerations

If we want to add normative references, which version 1.0 or 1.1? both?

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
Suggestions:

- WS-Security added as normative reference in references section, and a [reference] to it added in 16

Consequently, when using WS-Security, signatures MUST include the semantically significant headers and the message body (as well as any other relevant data) MUST be signed so that they cannot be independently separated and re-used.

Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin) wrote:
After reviewing Chapter 16. Security Considerations, I propose that we accept the Chapter with no changes.

thanks,
-Vinky

Vinkesh O. Mehta
Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP

Tel: (or Direct:) +1 512 226 4261
Main: +1 512 691 2300
Fax: +1 512 480 1261
Mobile: + 1 512 750 2006
vmehta@deloitte.com
www.deloitte.com

400 West 15th Street, Suite 1700
Austin, TX 78701-1648
USA

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php