Subject: new issue: do we want to remove normative wordings in chapter 16"Security Consideration"?

New issue: do we want to remove normative wordings in chapter 16
"Security Consideration"?
-----------------------------------
There are 3 occurrences of RFC normative wordings in conjunction with
WS-Security in chapter 16 "Security Consideration".  e.g. "RECOMMENDED"
and "SHOULD".

Do we want to remove those normative wordings?

This decision would have implication to how and whether WS-Security is
added in references section.

Submitter Proposal:
I tend to think those wordings and references to WS-Security should be
non-normative. Because, WS-Security usage is orthogonal and optional to
the main concern of WS-BPEL.