Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 247 additional changes in the static analysis list

Hi Mark,

thanks for your comments.

Regarding SA63:
My fault, I meant SA64 (It seems I was confused when creating that long
list because in the v22 document and the notes regarding that version it
was SA63 ;-).

SA82.1: Yes I think too it is covered by 87.2. I'll not add it.

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

       Thomas Schulze

             "Mark Ford"
             <mark.ford@active
             -endpoints.com>                                            To
                                       Thomas Schulze/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
             07.06.2006 18:10          <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsbpel] Issue 247 additional
                                       changes in the static analysis list

SA63 Line 3612 in ver 1.157 provides this text
"A <reply> activity is associated with an IMA, such as, <receive>,
<onMessage> and <onEvent> based on the tuple partnerLink, operation, and
messageExchange.  The name used in the optional messageExchange attribute
MUST resolve to a messageExchange declared in a scope (where the process is
considered the root scope) which encloses the <reply> activity and its
corresponding IMA.  This resolution follows the same scoping rules as
correlation set resolution."

SA55 and SA56: +1 on opening issues

SA82.1: -1 on creating this rule, it's covered by 87.2 as you've pointed
out.