Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Appendix J

Following Sally's lead, and to provide some raw data, I processed the issues list a bit, and merged it with Sally's table.

Attached spreadsheet has a table "combination"
    LISTED AFFILIATION is taken from Sally's table
    appendixJ is yes if the person was in Sally's table
    submitted is the count of how many issues that person is recorded as "Submitter" for
    issue email is the count of how many links to archived emails from that person are in the issues list

In processing the issues list I think I succeeded in squeezing everyone down to a common name, and apologies if I've mangled any non-Anglo-Saxon naming styles too badly. I didn't count the Announcement emails, but the count will have included duplicates - so a proposal that succeeded will usually be double counted, since it will be linked both from Resolution and Links. Some emails will have been missed - either completely or attributed to someone else who resent it with a different subject to make sure my scripts caught it.

There seem to be a number of people who have contributed significantly who aren't in the current appendix J - these may be recent joiners.

Obviously, how much someone helped (=caused trouble on ?) the issues email is not always a good indicator and I'm not suggesting we should treat it blindly. And the data are imperfect as well - Perhaps we should just take it as anyone on the committee at any time, though obviously there were a lot of people who were just watchers.

Rather more interesting perhaps, in an idle way, is who put in most issues and sent the most emails to the list.  (See contributors table).

Peter

From: Sally St. Amand [mailto:sallystamand@yahoo.com]
Sent: 23 June 2006 16:33
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Appendix J

Hi all

As Diane indicated on the last call Appendix J, the listing of committee participants, will be on the agenda. I have transferred the current Appendix J into a spreedsheet, making no changes.

There is at least one person listed with different affliations. There are companies listed who no longer exist as organizations for multiple reasons. There are people not listed who have contributed back at the start and recently.

What should be the ground rules for being listed and identified?

Attached is the spread sheet.

Sally

membership.xls