Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Appendix J - Committee members

There is precedent with some specifications I've seen which say somethinig like:  Name Person, company a (formerly company b).

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Peter Furniss" <peter.furniss@erebor.co.uk>

06/29/2006 04:48 AM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] Appendix J - Committee members

Can one has changed affiliation during the lifetime of the TC, can one request multiple affiliations under 3 ?

Peter

(formerly Choreology, now erebor)