Subject: candidate committee draft for review

You should have received email pointing to candidate committee drafts of the latest version of our spec.  We'd like to hold a review of the current draft spec and approve it as our new committee draft now for two reasons:
-  this will help us to move quickly on a final review for the public review committee draft once the remaining issues and the XSD are done.
-  there are so many changes in the document at this point that it is becoming difficult to view it correctly.  Once approved, further editing can be done on a clean copy.  You may experience viewing difficulties in your review. If you see problems, please check that they also appear in the clean copy or PDF before reporting them to the editors.

This is not the version that we will consider for public review since issue resolutions and action items remain to be done.

Links to the draft are below.  Please review this version as soon as possible. We will discuss when we can hold a vote to approve it on our call this coming Wed.

Candidate committee draft with change marks:
PDF: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/19397/wsbpel-specification-draft-July27-2006-MU.pdf
Word doc: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19383

Candidate committee draft without change marks:
PDF:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19398
Word doc:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/19384/wsbpel-specification-draft%20revision%201.165.doc

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709