Subject: Agenda for Aug 16 TC meeting

The next meeting of the BPEL TC will be a conference call on Aug 16, 8am-10am Pacific.  The agenda is below.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.

Summary of Aug 9 meeting:
New committee draft approved.  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19510
The XSDs posted by Alex yesterday will be updated to ensure all five include blockDefault=”#all” (per today’s vote).  Alex will post an update including these changes.   Please plan to review the updated XSDs in advance of next week’s conf call.  (Note: the only change I would expect to see in the updated XSDs is the addition of blockDefault=”#all”.)
The current version of the XSDs are available here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19622
Alex has already posted some draft spec text to help clarify the relationship of the XSDs to the spec.  The intent of the draft text is to clarify which resource is authoritative.   While we seem to be in agreement that it should be the spec, the spec currently contains a copy of the XSD.  Monica suggested removing the XSD from the spec and simply including a pointer to it.   Please provide some feedback on both of these topics so we can get to closure on next week’s call.
We did not discuss Issue 289 because it is tightly coupled to the XSD (which was not ready for discussion, given the time it was posted).   We will come to closure on Issue 289 next week once everyone has reviewed the updated XSDs.
We will also plan to lock down the dates of the F2F next week, giving Mike a chance to send out RSVPs.

Proposed agenda
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes
- Roll call/determine quorum

- Review agenda
- approve previous minutes:  Aug 9
-  Update on spec editing status
Discuss and approve of XSD.  Note - I've been having trouble finding the link that Alex posted on the TC web site.  In case this is a general problem, here is the link:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19622

There are 5 schema files:
1.        ws-bpel_abstract_common_base.xsd :
NS =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/process/abstract
(already updated in the XSD)
schemaLocaton =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/process/abstract/ws-bpel_abstract_common_base.xsd

2.        ws-bpel_executable.xsd
NS =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/process/executable
schemaLocaton =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/process/executable/ws-bpel_executable.xsd

3.        ws-bpel_plnktype.xsd
NS =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/plnktype
schemaLocaton =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/plnktype/ws-bpel_plnktype.xsd

4.        ws-bpel_serviceref.xsd
NS =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/serviceref
schemaLocaton =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/serviceref/ws-bpel_serviceref.xsd

5.        ws-bpel_varprop.xsd
NS =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/varprop
schemaLocaton =

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-bpel/2.0/varprop/ws-bpel_varprop.xsd

intended resolution of AI 50.

- Issue discussion:
Remaining open issues:
289
- Schedule for public review, next f2f, final approval as Oasis
- Mary McRae, OASIS TC administrator will discuss any questions we have on the approval process.
- Agenda for next meeting
- New business

Regards,
John Evdemon and Diane Jordan