Subject: Next TC meeting Sept 6 and follow on schedule

As agreed in the call today, now that public review is starting, we will plan on holding TC calls every other week unless the volume of public comments is high enough to warrent weekly calls.  This means the next official TC call will be Sept. 6.  On that call we will deal with the proposed issue 306) and any public comments that have been received.  The alternate Wednesdays will be used for work on the Primer.   Those members interested in contributing to this effort should plan to attend and to join the primer subgroup.

Also, I will post a web ballot to see what the majority thinks about moving the plans for the next f2f from Oct. 31-Nov 2 to Nov. 7-9 (to avoid conflict with Halloween).

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709