Subject: Groups - WS-BPEL 2.0 Public Review Draft - August 23, 2006 (XHTML version) (WS-BPEL 2.0 Public Review Draft - August 23, 2006.html) uploaded

The OASIS XHTML templates are not valid XHTML.   They fail validation using
W3Cs validation service (http://validator.w3.org/).   I contacted Robin
Good about this but nothing has been done yet.

In the meantime I uploaded this XHTML version of our spec which is 100%
valid XHTML (transitional).  I did this without OASIS XHTML template so
Im not sure if they will approve it (I exported it out of our Word version
and did a few manual tweaks until it validated).

 -- John Evdemon

The document named WS-BPEL 2.0 Public Review Draft - August 23, 2006 (XHTML
version) (WS-BPEL 2.0 Public Review Draft - August 23, 2006.html) has been
submitted by John Evdemon to the OASIS Web Services Business Process
Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Draft for Public Review - XHTML version

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?document_id=19900